Bike Week 2009 is here, and the big news in East Hampshire is the East Hampshire Family Cycling Festival on Sunday 14th June.
Come along between 10am and 4pm, when there will be loads going on:
- A range of unusual bikes to try – recumbents, tandems, all kinds of great cycles
- The grand opening of Alice Holt’s beginners’ cycling track for children, learners and disabled riders
- Free bike safety checks from Quench Cycles
- Free guided rides around Alice Holt Forest
- Information on health, cycling and places to ride
This is all going on at Alice Holt Forest, which is near Bordon and Farnham. The nearest railway station is Bentley and the the forest is situated by the A325 between Bordon and Farnham.
There’s more information on the CTC site.